Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The first post


What an exciting day, as I get started into the world of blogging! My family has made many changes to our way of life over the last few years and along the way we have been inspired by regular people, sharing their stories on the web. Now we want to share in the same way!


My aim through this blog is to share my thoughts and knowledge on running a small farm and a small family! We love to eat nourishing food and enjoy the great outdoors. We aim to live a sustainable life which is as self-sufficient as possible. We hope that you will enjoy the journey too.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sharon, I just found your blog, but I see you haven't posted for a while......we are about to get a house cow and I'd love to know more about your experiences. It looks like you made a really good start to blogging so I hope you will continue.......cheers, Liz

    ReplyDelete